What to Bring?
For your weekend at Wyvern Rising, it’s important to be as prepared as possible. You will be at a campsite in Hickory Run State Park, located in Northeastern Pennsylvania. The weather can change abruptly, bringing cold and precipitation. The following is a sample list of things normally brought by players to events:
- Sleeping Bag/Blankets
- Camp Mat/Cot (there are no mattresses at Hickory Run, the beds are wooden)
- Hygiene Products(Deodorant, Soap, Toothbrush/Toothpaste, Contacts/Contact Solution, Personal Wipes/ Body Powder)
- Any necessary medications prescribed to you, as well as OTC products for allergies, pain relief, or other things that can help make you more comfortable throughout the weekend.
- Flashlight with extra batteries (NOTE: Unless something provides you the ability to use an unaltered flashlight, all flashlights used in game need to be covered with an amber or red film to better imitate torchlight)
- Extra Underclothes
- NPC clothing (black shirt/black pants)
- Extra socks (4-6 pairs recommended)
- Weapons (No real weapons allowed)/ Shields
- Spell Packets
- In-game items and props
- Bed-sheets or tapestries to hang over windows for privacy
- Hot Hands or any alternative brand of hand/feet warmers
- Waterproof shoes or boots
All cabins are unheated and many do not have electricity. There are a few core buildings that provide electricity. Please plan accordingly.