AARs are After-Action-Reports. This allows a character to go somewhere or do something in between events. This is meant to allow players to continue their game outside of the event weekend. This is not meant to make the game into a mud or text based game. AARs should be short and to the point and should not include if then statements. You are only allowed to do a single thing, so no laundry list of things you want to do. A good AAR should be kept to about 5 sentences or less. Some skills can also be used inside of an AAR, like Research or Pick-Pocket.
You can also attempt to learn any skill from the public skill list via AAR. To attempt to learn a skill via AAR, ensure you have enough unspent build and state in your AAR:
- The skill you wish to learn
- Where you are going to attempt to learn the skill
- Who you are asking to teach you the skill. The “who” can be general (eg. Guards at the Keep) , rather than specific. But you will likely have better luck if you can know and identify a specific person in the world.
When attempting to learn a skill via AAR, you cannot do anything else in your AAR. No skill use (e.g. Research), and no other activities via AAR. Your entire month is dedicated to trying to find a teacher and learning the skill. Learning a skill via this method is not a guaranteed “success”. The determination of whether you actually learn the skill in your AAR will depend on in-game reasons. Generally, you will have a better chance at successfully learning a skill via AAR if:
- The skill is common and easy to learn (i.e. lower tier skill, or base skill)
- You are asking a specific NPC character your character has a relationship with, rather than asking a group or random person at a location
- Your character knows where/how to find this NPC, and has a good relationship with them (maybe make them a “Contact”)
- Your character has pre-arranged being taught by the NPC the last time they were in-game.
Player’s can send their AAR to the following email address: Wyvernrisinglarp@gmail.com
A crafting AAR allows players with Crafting Skills to create or repair various items, weapons, armour, etc.
Any questions concerning a Crafting AAR should be sent to the following: email@example.com
A character can use 420 minutes in-between events or 840 minutes in-between seasons to craft. The time limits for a crafting AAR are done for game balance purposes.
Any player that wishes to submit a Crafting AAR should use the following form.